I have to admit, I am an evangelist. Not the religion, but of the products I like. I’ve tried a lot of task managers over the years. I’ve even written a few myself. At Novak Solutions we’ve tried a half-dozen or so and the one we’ve enjoyed the most so far is Asana.
Some of the reasons Asana is great include:
- It’s free.
- It has great team features.
- It’s SIMPLE (this is one of the bigger reasons we chose it).
- It doesn’t spam you on every single update.
- Did I mention it’s simple?
- You can rapidly enter a number of tasks and group tasks without needing to use your mouse.
Try it out: https://asana.com/