The security of our customers and their data is our highest priority. A potential SSL vulnerability has been identified by Google researchers. This vulnerability, called POODLE, makes it possible for an attacker to break through an SSL connection’s encryption. We have updated our servers with the recommended fix and are no longer vulnerable to this newly identified threat. We have no reason to believe that any customer data has been compromised.
Free Infusionsoft Tools
Search Our Site
Recent Blog Posts
- 3 Infusionsoft Data Corruption Events That Could Cripple Your Business
- Tuesday’s Tip: Playing the Long Game
- Tuesday’s Tip: Add an SSL Lock And Text To Infusionsoft Order Forms or Shopping Cart
- Tuesday’s Tip: Identifying Your Most Interested Leads
- Pro Campaign Tools – New Features – Invoice Fields Available in Order To Contact!