The security of our customers and their data is our highest priority. The OpenSSL Project has announced the discovery of several vulnerabilities that puts this security at risk. We have updated all of our servers with the latest version of OpenSSL to protect against these vulnerabilities. We have no reason to believe that any customer data has been compromised.
Free Infusionsoft Tools
Search Our Site
Recent Blog Posts
- 3 Infusionsoft Data Corruption Events That Could Cripple Your Business
- Tuesday’s Tip: Playing the Long Game
- Tuesday’s Tip: Add an SSL Lock And Text To Infusionsoft Order Forms or Shopping Cart
- Tuesday’s Tip: Identifying Your Most Interested Leads
- Pro Campaign Tools – New Features – Invoice Fields Available in Order To Contact!